The following is a loose collection of information which we are providing solely as additional resources. GameJobs cannot endorse nor vouch for them, but on the whole we believe them to be credible sources for further information:
Articles / Editorial / Books: Questions and answers for a myriad of subjects related to the business.
- Game Career Guide
- Game Development Business & Legal Guide
- Game Development and Production
- Game Over: Press Start to Continue
- Get in the Game: Careers in the Game Industry
- Salary Surveys
- Secrets of the Game Business
- The Ultimate History of Video Games
- Master of Information systems
Directory / Yellow Pages: Use these sites to find companies local to you or where you'd like to work.
General Career Development Info: Great one-stop shops for info on breaking into the business.
Resume References: Professional help in building a professional resume.
Recruiters / Headhunters:
Schools / Education: Interested in getting a degree in your area of expertise?
- The Art Institutes (multiple locations)
- Carnegie Mellon University
- DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Full Sail
- Guildhall at Southern Methodist University (SMU)
- ITT Technical Institute
- UCLA - University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Advancing Technology
- Vancouver Film School